Agathe's Chocolate Dessert
Agathe is a wonderful student who has stayed with us for several weeks over the last couple of years. We thoroughly enjoy having her stay with us and her English has improved tremendously, especially, she says, her level of confidence. She has learned not to be « afraid » of English and that she just has to try and keep practicing.
Agathe made these delicious chocolate desserts for us during one of her stays and we now make them regularly. She very kindly gave me the recipe and I have decided to share it with you because they are so good ! Thank you Agathe for this superb recipe !
Molten chocolate pots
80g dessert chocolate
1 tbsp flour
Butter to grease the 4 ramekins
1. Mix the eggs and the sugar in a bowl.
2. Break the chocolate into a saucepan (reserving 4 squares), add the butter and melt over a moderate heat, stirring often. As soon as its melted, add to the sugar egg mix along with the flour.
3. Butter the 4 ramekins or dish and add the mix.
4. To make sure the pots have a molten heart, add a square of chocolate to each.
5. Place in a 180°C preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. If you bake it for too long you will have a lovely chocolate cake, but not the melting center.
Agathe's recette du fondant au chocolat
(Pour 4 personnes)
80g de chocolat pâtissier
50g de beurre
50g de sucre
1 cuillère a soupe de farine
Matières grasses pour les 4 ramequins
- Dans un saladier, mélanger les œufs et le sucre.
- Dans une casserole faire fondre le beurre et le chocolat. Une fois la préparation sucre et œufs et ajouter une cuillère a soupe de farine.
- Beurrer les ramequins ou le plat et verse y la préparation.
- Pour un cœur fondant place y un colle de chocolat par dessus.
- Mettre au four déjà préchauffe, pendant 10 mins.